In early 2020, Southside was blessed to begin a partnership with the Arms of Hope Family Outreach Program. Arms of Hope is a non-profit Christian organization that assists children and single-mother families in need in numerous ways.
Arms of Hope Outreach Centers provide an opportunity to connect with resources to help families deal with hardships and life’s challenges that often stress a family to the point where they need hope, restoration, and guidance to find a path towards success and independence.
Services provided through the Family Outreach Center at Southside include:
· Networking and referrals to other non-profit agencies and organizations to ensure that each family can receive the maximum amount of support available
· Facilitate and offer Christian counseling to help heal wounds and begin the journey to emotional stability
· Connect the families to Southside, which will provide a safe place to worship and introduce the family to a community of Christ-followers
· Provide practical life skills training including budgeting, parenting skills, and help with the job application process
· Financial assistance for rent, groceries, utilities, and education Arms of Hope facilities also includes Medina Campus and Boles Campus, which have over 135 years of experience in comprehensive residential care programs for children and single mom families.